Our 60-day TeaTox cleanses and purifies the body from toxins and waste. It also boosts your metabolism and energy levels throughout the day. It helps you to reduce bloating and stress. AND it is made from 100% natural ingredients.
Also FYI, these tea leaves are handpicked from Darjeeling and Assam tea farms. We bring them straight to your bedroom or living room (basically anywhere in the house), making sure that what goes in your temple-like body is without any harmful ingredients. This is going to be so much better than the teas you’ve been drinking. Like quite literally, it tastes so much better!! This product does almost everything.
The combo comprises-
SLIM TOX ENERGY GREEN TEA: Our exquisite but completely organic product is here to give you your much-needed morning energy boost. This tea really does gives you the energy boost you need to kick start your workout routines or day-to-day routine. It is made from organic herbs like green tea, gokhru, African rooibos, white musli, shilajit, ashwagandha, etc.
GLOWING SKIN AND HEALTHY HAIR GREEN TEA: The natural ingredients in this tea specifically here to help you maintain your healthy beautiful long hairs. Ingredients like lemon peels, turmeric, ashwagandha, and others help purify the skin from within and clear all toxins to give you glowing skin. These leaves can be re-brewed / reused 2-3 times. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) produced in hair follicles leads to hair loss. Ingredients in our blend have been shown to suppress DHT production. It fights to detoxify your skin from within from toxins and gives you a healthy skin glow for days to come.
- African Rooibos
- White Musli
- Black pepper
- Darjeeling black tea
- Green Tea
- White Tea
- Orange Peels
- Tulsi Rama
- Kudzu root white
- Lemon peel
- Darjeeling black tea gives your immune system a boost and prevents heart diseases.
- Green tea contains healthy bioactive compounds which improve brain function, increases fat burning. And the antioxidants in this tea lower the risk of tumourous cells.
- Ashwagandha has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels. It can also reduce cortisol levels and helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Rose tea contains high amounts of Vitamin C, an antioxidant very important to our body's healing process because of its ability to fight off infection.
- The white tea extracts help protect your teeth from bacteria and other compounds.
- Orange peels help increase your metabolism and burn fat from your body.
- Lemon peel contains high amounts of Vitamin C and calcium and thus, it helps in improving and maintaining bone health.
- Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It acts as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay. It also has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections.
- Kudzu is an herb used in Chinese medicine to treat alcoholism, heart disease, menopausal symptoms, diabetes, fever, the common cold, and neck or eye pain. It is at times used in combination with other herbs, which research suggests has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.
- Pipli manages diabetes. The exceptional hypoglycaemic property of pipli plays a significant role in assuaging the blood sugar levels of the body.
- Hibiscus boosts liver health and could help fight bacteria.
- The antioxidants in African rooibos tea are polyphenols, which are chemical compounds that allow plants to fight stress.
- Shilajit enhances immunity and improves strength and stamina.
- The organic compounds in White Musli take care of your reproductive health.
- Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants which lower inflammation and improves heart health.
- Licorice root tea is a common home remedy for gastrointestinal relief. This does the job of calming an upset stomach.
- Black pepper has been proven to improve the metabolism rate and digestion of people.
- Ginger lowers blood pressure and prevents heart attacks. It also helps in preventing blood clots and relieving heartburn.
- Gokhru relieves urinary disorders and improves kidney functions.
- Bring hot water to a boil.
- Pour 1 TBS (1gram) of loose tea leaves per 150 ml of water in a tea top, tea pan, or tea infuser. ( We have our own amazing tea infuser on the website. Go check it out)
- Let it brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir once or twice.
- And then strain the tea in a cup or glass.
- You can use the Slim tox Tea in the morning and the Glowing skin Tea in the evening, or visa-versa.
Keep the used tea leaves for reusing. You can safely reuse them atleast 2-3 times. If you’d like use the same leaves for the rest of the day. We are environmentally conscious like that!
THESE STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION YET. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.