One of the most common skin conditions in the world, acne is caused due to clogged pores which cause bacterial growth. Targeting this very issue, we at Love Earth bring forward this kit consisting of products to cleanse your skin, unclog your pores and reduce inflammation. We created a simple three-step process that can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine with ease.
Step 1: CHARCOAL TEA TREE FACE WASH- This FACE WASH helps in deep cleansing and minimizing the pores! Also eliminates dead skin cells and soothes inflamed or irritated skin.
Step 2: CUCUMBER MINT MIST - This mist is high in anti-inflammatory properties which helps in removing bacteria causing acne. Works well for all skin types and calms breakouts. Also gives instant hydration.
Step 3: 24k OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZING GEL- This gel will hinder the spread of acne-causing bacteria, preventing future breakouts. Also helps in controlling sebum secretion. This will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean throughout the day. Also, sandalwood in this gel helps in brightening the skin instantly.
- The Charcoal Face Tea tree face wash from Love Earth cleans out all the open pores. It reserves the collagen as it gives you a new brilliant start to your day.
- The lactic acid in our face wash helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry. When you use it regularly, it can also improve signs of aging.
- Honey is one of nature's most loved skin remedies. Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, it benefits oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant. It helps to keep the skin moist but not oily.
- The tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory effects which help to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It also helps to reduce redness and swelling.
- Aloe Vera lightens blemishes on the face and fights off acne and bacteria.
- Tea tree oil in it has skin-soothing properties and is also an antioxidant. It helps in preventing acne. It also helps to reduce redness and swelling.
- Antibacterial Sandalwood helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates the skin, soothes sunburn, and removes suntan. It also helps in reducing signs of aging such as dry skin and wrinkles. It can also stimulate new cell formation.
- Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant. It is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It also increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
- Gold dust treats inflammation while also increasing the elasticity and radiance of the skin.
- The astringent properties of the real cucumber extracts in our face mist tighten the pores and keep acne at bay. It is efficient in minimizing the open pores. It also leaves a cool minty fragrance on your amazing skin. It also soothes and calms down any inflamed skin and treats sunburn very efficiently. Your beautifully tender skin deserves this pampering before/after makeup and for adding a dewy look post makeup if you’d like.
How to use
- Cleanse your face with the Charcoal Tea Tree face wash and pat it dry.
- Use the Cucumber Mint mist to hydrate the skin. Let it dry for a few seconds.
- Now take an adequate amount of our 24k GOLD OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZING GEL.
- Make a thin layer on your face.
- Massage it onto your face and neck gently to ensure even distribution.
- Now just follow up with makeup or whatever your regime is, looking drop-dead gorgeous.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take an adequate amount of these products and apply them on a small part of your face, chin, or on your neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
We are very sure of our product and that it will suit you, but we put your skin’s health on the top of our priority list.