Hello! Today we have the best combo for your gorgeous lips. If you got chapped lips, this is your best friend. And if you got dry lips, then this is your best friend too. Like we don’t discriminate. We just spread love y’all.
The scrub and balm hydrate and repair your lip skin while boosting collagen and elastin.
They can be used on all skin types and with all age groups. What are you waiting for?
The most comfortable, non-sticky moisturized lips with a delicate scent await you.
This combo is made of-
Organic Lip Scrub: With this, we present a brand new way of getting the luster of your lips back. It has the benefits of pure vitamin E, shea butter, and cocoa butter. And then some more. The fragrance is to die for. It literally takes you back to your childhood days because of the bubblegum flavour. It comes in a beautiful dark pink color.
Organic Coconut Lip Balm: In this lip balm, we give you a way of getting those beautiful lips back to their glory. It has the benefits of pure vitamin E, shea butter, and cocoa butter. And then some more. If you got chapped lips, this is your best friend. If you have dry lips or chapped ones, this product is here for you. We do it all!!!
- The disinfecting and antimicrobial effects of coconut oil keep your lips germ-free, and subsequently, help protect any cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers that help retain moisture, making it a great ingredient for dry, chapped lips.
- Castor oil has humectants that help retain skin moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of your skin.
- The Almond oil lightens dark lips, reduces dark spots, and evens the lip colour.
- Grapeseed oil helps the collagen in your lips stay healthy, and get restored from a cellular level.
- Cocoa butter is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. It adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures and indoor heat that can leave your lips dried out.
- Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal dry lips.
- The Olive oil is there for softer supple lips and superior hydration.
- Argan oil nourishes instantly and promotes the healing of dry and cracked lips.
- Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the lip’s surface.
- Walnut shell extracts are natural exfoliants. They gently remove dull and dry skin cells to reveal soft, smooth healthy lips.
- It also reduces pigmentation on your lips.
- It reduces the cigarette stains and the dry flakes from your petal-like lips.
- Mango butter is like our powerhouse of fatty acids. It is highly hydrating and has a non-greasy texture that sits lightly on those pretty lips.
- Vitamin E keeps the lips hydrated and calm.
How To Use?
- Scrub your lips with a pea-sized bit of the Organic Lip Scrub from Love Earth.
- Now rinse it off with water or clean them with a damp cloth.
- Then apply our Organic Lip balm and slowly massage it.
- Now just sit or move around looking at your best radiant self, you beautiful DIVA!
Use the Lip scrub at least three days a week for the best results. It reduces the cigarette stains and the dry flakes from your lips if you have those.
If you have really dehydrated lips, use the lip balm overnight. And you can also use it before putting on any matte lipstick to protect and hydrate your lips.
Be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves. And the results are amazing, you lovely human!!!
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your lip skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, try a little bit of the products on your lips.
- Do this 2-3 times a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, any redness.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your lips with a gentle water rinse and then follow up with your daily lip care balm.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.
We are very sure of our product and that it will suit you, but your skin’s health is our priority.