Hair fall and damaged hair are one of the most common problems these days. That is why today you are making the right decision by reading about and buying our Love Earth Organic Onion Mask and Spa. You will be seeing how it helps you combat this problem. It comes with a surprising twist of a strawberry fragrance. No residual onion smell TODAY!!!
Rich with all the right organic ingredients, it replenishes and strengthens hair and repairing its natural structure. It makes your hair smooth and less frizzy. You come out Feeling like a drop-dead DIVA that you are on the inside, just flipping that gorgeous hair!!!
Our Onion Mask is safe for all hair types including coloured & chemically treated hair. This gorgeous mask is free of any harmful chemicals & toxins (Parabens, Mineral Oil, or Dyes).
- ONION EXTRACT
- GLYCERYL STEARYL CITRATE
- CETO STEARYL ALCOHOL
- ALOE VERA GEL
- XANTHAN GUM
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OIL
Onion extract is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. The nutrients present in the onion prevent the oxidation of hair.
The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to attack free radicals and wash them off.
The Aloe Vera deeply strengthens and repairs hair strands.
Glycerine reduces split ends and promotes hair growth.
HOW TO USE
- Wet your hair & scalp. You can shampoo first if you’d like, to clear out the hair.
- Now take the mask on your hands and apply it on the hair length only. Start 1 inch away from the scalp, but make sure to not put it on the scalp.
- Gently cover your hair with a warm towel. And let it soak in the steam for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water. Use it twice or thrice a month.
Use the Love Earth Onion Shampoo for the best results. If you’d like to follow up with some other amazing hair products you can check our website. Be sure to try it atleast once. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a coin-sized amount of the mask and apply it to your hair length.
- Do this 2-3 times and observe the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, or any discomfort.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your hair with a gentle or your regular shampoo and then follow up with your daily conditioner.