Our Jasmine Face Mist is infused with the magic of essential oils along with Jasmine’s anti-inflammatory properties. It is SLS and Paraben-free. This multipurpose product can be used as a skin toner, a face mist, and for an even skin tone. You can put it on before and after removing the make-up. If you have a few dry skin issues, worry not! Just a few spritzes of our mist before bed and you will be on your merry way towards hydration. This product of our is made from completely natural extracts of organic ingredients. It is 100% herbal and light as a feather on your skin.
- Aqua (Water)
- Jasmine extract
- Jasmine oil
- Food grade color
The antioxidant properties of the jasmine extracts in our face mist prevents skin damage. It is efficient in minimizing the open pores. It also leaves a mild floral fragrance on your amazing skin. It can be used to hydrate your beautifully tender skin before makeup and even for adding a dewy look post makeup.
How To Use?
- Pick your favorite Love Earth Jasmine Face mist.
- Gently pop the top off.
- Close your eyes and spray the mist 11-12 inches from your skin.
- Now just sit or move around looking like your glowing self!
- This can also be used before or after makeup.
Just a spritz after makeup will take away that powdered look of the makeup and leave you with a more hydrated and even look. So, if you’d like be sure to try. This is highly recommended and we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little spritz of the mist and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or on your neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for atleast a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s tone.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If the irritation continues for any reason, please consult a dermatologist.
We are very sure of our product and that it will suit you, but your skin’s health is our priority.