With our Love Earth Retinol Serum, we bring to you a new healthier path of getting luminous and youthful skin. Retinol, also known as vitamin A, is a cosmetic ingredient often found in anti-aging products. It minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, improves uneven skin tone, and reignites a feeling of firmness and radiance.
This is purely water-based so no oily sticky feeling afterward. Vitamin A has been proven to improve the lines and wrinkles in your skin by producing more collagen, which is responsible for keeping the skin looking young. It has the benefits of pure vitamin A, witch hazel, and hyaluronic acid. The serum hydrates and repairs your skin while boosting collagen and elastin. It also evens out the complexion and improves skin luminosity. This can be used on all skin types.
- HYALURONIC ACID
- VEG GLYCERIN
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT (ALOE BARBADENSIS)
- WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS)
- VITAMIN-E ACETATE
- WHEAT GERM OIL (TRITICUM VULGARE)
- XANTHAN GUM
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA EXTRACT (CAMELLIA SINENSIS)
- ORGANIC GOTU KALA EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA )
- GERMANIUM OIL (PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS)
- HORSETAIL EXTRACT ( EQUISETUM)
- ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN AND PHENOXYETHANOL
- FRAGRANCE/ESSENTIAL OILS.
- The Vitamin A Serum from Love Earth efficiently works on minimizing wrinkles. It furiously reserves the collagen and increases its production in the skin cells. Research has also proven Vitamin A to aid the aging process.
- It helps create a shield against sun damage while also reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Our real organic ingredients make it tough enough to act as armour against pollution and other free radicals.
- Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
- The Aloe Vera reduces the chances of infection and acne.--
- The Witch Hazel extracts help in relieving inflammation, tightening pores, and helping with razor bumps. It also helps in reducing acne, since it can cleanse your skin of excess oil.
- The green tea extracts protect against skin cancer. Green tea contains polyphenols and six different types of catechins having the most potency to fight premature aging.
- The horsetail extracts are imbued with the antioxidant benefits of anti-aging, and the anti-inflammatory properties for acne and irritation. It can also help heal rashes, burns, and wounds due to its antibacterial and properties.
- The antiseptic properties in the Germanium oil make it beneficial for reducing acne breakouts and skin irritation.
- After a few days of usage, you can start feeling your skin getting tender. And you can also feel your glow growing.
How To Use?
- First, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- Use a Mist and wait for it to get absorbed
- Now pick your favorite Love Earth Retinol Serum.
- Take 1-2 pumps.
- Close your eyes and gently tap them onto your skin.
- Now seal it with a moisturizer or a face oil or use both.
- Now just sit or move around looking your best radiant self!
Avoid the serums that come in transparent bottles or the ones that come with a dropper. These kinds of serum get oxidized due to their active ingredients when used with that combo. Our product comes in the most recommended and safely tested opaque glass pump bottle.
We suggest this for every person above 25. Just a few pumps of this serum will leave you with a more hydrated and radiant look. So, if you’d like, be sure to try. We recommend it because we have tried it ourselves.
Before you start using a new product we suggest you do a basic Patch Test.
- To test your skin if you get any unexpected or unwanted reaction, take a little pump of the serum and apply it on a small part of your face, chin, or on your neck and see if the product suits you.
- Do this every day for atleast a week, and observe the results consistently.
- Check for blemishes, irritations, itching, any redness, or any breakouts across the skin’s plane.
- If there is a sight of any of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and then follow up with your daily moisturizer.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a dermatologist.
We are very sure of our product and that it will suit you, but your skin’s health is our priority.